The biggest and most prestigious event in healthcare marketing is back! The objective of the MM+M Awards is to recognize, champion and celebrate creativity and effectiveness in healthcare marketing and communications. An MM+M Award is valued because recognition comes from industry peers. More than 80 judges boasting a wide variety of expertise will narrow down the hundreds of entries to a select top few. It’s this rigorous analysis that has made the MM+M Awards the industry’s gold standard.
As always, MM+M is exploring ways to make the Awards better reflect an industry that continues to evolve in new and exciting directions.
To that point, MM+M has expanded the number of award categories to encapsulate the sheer volume of impressive work created at all levels of the business.
This is your year to shine! Don't miss the opportunity to enter — enter now!
WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO ENTER THE MM+M AWARDS
- Motivate your team -
- Prove that you are the best in the industry -
- Win new business and impress your clients -
- Recruit shining new talent and retain your hidden gems -
- Showcase your work in front of top healthcare professionals -
- Get recognized for your outstanding work through exposure MM+M gives your projects -
OUR WINNERS MATTER
Winning an MM+M Award doesn't end when the day is over! Past winners are invited back as judges, giving them further insight into the Awards. Winners have also gone on to be featured in awards marketing, making sure everyone knows of our esteemed winners. Outside of the Awards, winners have also been selected to speak at several of our MM+M events and have been featured in both online and print as examples of best practices. We will publicize you to the MM+M world both online and offline, showcasing your organization and outstanding work as the best in the sector.
Standard Nomination Deadline:
April 21, 2022
Extended Nomination Deadline:
April 28, 2022
Final Nomination Deadline:
May 5, 2022
Live Event Date:
October 6, 2022
Standard Nomination Fee:
Extended Nomination Fee:
Final Nomination Fee:
Live Event Fee:
Stay tuned for event information!
1. The MM+M Awards are open to all agencies, clients, production companies, studios, marketing researchers and any other firms that produce or publish healthcare marketing materials or content. All categories relate to work or analytics created and executed in the United States or Canada. International work can be considered as long as the campaign included a U.S. element and the U.S. element is submitted with the entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must represent work that ran (or analytics that was conducted for Category 6) between April 9, 2021, and April 21, 2022. Qualifying campaigns must have been active for at least part of the eligibility period but need not necessarily have been launched during this time frame nor have run for the entirety of this window. The product launch eligibility period runs from January 1, 2021, to April 20, 2022.
3. Each entry must be submitted online. The entry form will vary for each category. Please refer to the entry form section in this entry kit for further details. Once all entry information is prepared, visit https://www.mmm-awards.com to submit entries. All entries must be submitted and paid for online. Input entry information and save as a draft to return at a later date to submit payment. Credit cards accepted include Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Entries that are not paid prior to judging will not be considered.
4. A single entry can be entered into multiple categories providing it applies to the specific criteria stated within each category. However, a separate set of support materials must be submitted for each category entered.
5. You will be offered the opportunity when entering online, to submit information separately that should be kept confidential (i.e., submitted only to the jury). MM+M reserves the right to publish details of entries in the Awards Book of the Night, case studies and related materials.
6. To accompany your submission, entries should be supported with relevant backup materials. These support materials should show evidence of the success of your work. Please refer to the support material section of this entry kit for further details. A video is strongly encouraged for all submissions, especially the agency categories, as it is the most-effective way to help tell your story.