The objective of the MM&M Awards is to recognize and champion both creativity and effectiveness in healthcare marketing and communications.
There is no greater accolade in healthcare marketing than winning an MM&M Award.
Every submission is judged by an independent panel of seasoned industry experts, whose dedication, expertise and authority ensures that we recognize the most deserving work.
There is also no greater excitement in healthcare marketing than receiving an MM&M Award.
As always, the identities of the winners will be withheld until our spectacular event on October 8, 2020, in New York.
For any questions regarding entering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FINALISTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN JULY 2020.
1. The MM&M Awards are open to all agencies, clients, production companies, studios, marketing researchers and any other firms that produce or publish healthcare marketing materials or content. All categories relate to work or analytics created and executed in the United States or Canada. International work can be considered as long as the campaign included a U.S. element and the U.S. element is submitted with the entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must represent work that ran (or analytics that were conducted for Category 5) between April 11, 2019, and April 9, 2020. Qualifying campaigns must have been active for at least part of the eligibility period but need not necessarily have been launched during this time frame nor have run for the entirety of this window. Product Launch eligibility period runs from January 1, 2019 to April 9, 2020.
3. Each entry must be submitted online. The entry form will vary for each category. Please refer to the entry form section in this entry kit for further details. All entries must be submitted and paid for online. Input entry information and save as a draft to return at a later date to submit payment. Entries that are not paid prior to judging will not be considered.
4. A single entry can be entered into multiple categories providing it applies to the specific criteria stated within each category. However, a separate set of support materials must be submitted for each category entered.
5. You will be offered the opportunity, when entering online, to submit information separately that should be kept confidential (i.e., submitted only to the jury). MM&M reserves the right to publish details of entries in the Awards Book of the Night, case studies and related materials.
6. To accompany your submission, entries should be supported with relevant backup materials. These support materials should show evidence of the success of your work. Please refer to the support material section of this entry kit for further details. A video is strongly encouraged for all submissions, especially the agency categories, as it is the most-effective way to help tell your story. Please note that for the Large Agency category, a video is a requirement.
Entry Deadline: April 8, 2020
Extended Entry Deadline (late fee will apply): April 15, 2020
$415 to submit until April 8. After this date, a $235 late fee will be applied until April 15. NO EXCEPTIONS.
MM&M reserves the right to publish details of the entries in the Awards Book of the Night and related material. However, if certain details must be kept confidential, please indicate this clearly on the entry, including exactly what information is not to be publicly disclosed. Please be specific about what information cannot be disclosed - do not simply mark the entire entry confidential.
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 - 6 pm ET
Extended Entry Deadline: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 (late fee of $235 per entry applies)
Finalists Announced: July 2020
Awards Ceremony: Thursday, October 8, 2020
2020 JURY CHAIR
Carly Baron, Executive Director, Neuroscience US Marketing, Amgen®